Friday, December 23, 2011

Final Project

My final project has been designing my MMMORPG Framework though it's development phase is still in its initial stages.

As of now I've began a MySQL data base using SQL Pro and Lion Server.  This will hold account information of all online users I had the incorrect certificate so I couldn't get the interaction to work.  I spent 5 hours setting up a server that had incorrect certifications......... I gave up at that time.


I'm using this e-book: https://github.com/erica/iOS-5-Cookbook as well as:



ADDD PHOTO


and using

Source codes on developer.apple.com published AFTER 10/2011 (release date of ios5)
Alien Spaceship AR Game spliced with pARk (developer.apple.com).

map view with a custom pin locating device i've done, and I was creating an app for circular  x,y traveling bots to do troubleshooting data readings with.  This is also a way to work up to account profiles on servers.



No comments:

Post a Comment